Who is Social Bearing designed for?
12 December, 2014 by Tom
When I created Social Bearing, I didn’t really have any particular types of user in mind. I wanted to create an open search and statistics tool for anyone looking for interesting tweets, people to follow, tweet statistics or sentiment around any subject.
I hope different people will find certain aspects of Social Bearing useful. Some common uses could include:
- Analysing Twitter mentions of your brand or business
- Finding top tweets about your website or article
- Following hashtags, trends or Twitter conversations
- Viewing most engaging tweets that contain pictures or links
- Discovering interesting facts and gaining insights into your friends and followers
- Finding interesting people to follow
- Finding followers to un-follow
- Analysing your home timeline or any user’s timeline
- Finding geolocated tweets